CHCCS411C Work effectively in the community sector
CHCCS411C Work effectively in the community sector comprehensively maps to the competency standard. It covers:
- working ethically
- communicating effectively
- demonstrating commitment to relevant values and philosophies
- maintaining work standards
- taking responsibility for personal skill development
- reflecting on your own practice.
Aspire has also developed invaluable resources for the Trainer/Assessor to match each workbook.
For the eBook version of this Learner guide, visit the MyConnect online store:
For more information on the Trainer support materials, please click below: