CHCDIS301C Work effectively with people with a disability
CHCDIS301C Work effectively with people with a disability comprehensively maps to the competency standard. It covers:
- demonstrating an understanding of the delivery of quality services for people with disabilities
- communicating effectively with people with disabilities
- demonstrating the capacity to support the rights, interests and needs of people with disabilities
- demonstrating the capacity to provide support across a range of disability types
- responding to situations of risk or potential risk to people with disabilities.
Aspire has also developed invaluable resources for the Trainer/Assessor to match each workbook.
For the eBook version of this Learner guide, visit the MyConnect online store:
For more information on the Trainer support materials, please click below: