CHCICS301B Provide support to meet personal care needs
CHCICS301B Provide support to meet personal care needs comprehensively maps to the competency standard. It covers:
- applying understanding of a client‚'s personal support requirements
- providing support within the context of maximum client participation
- addressing personal support requirements
- recognising and reporting changes in a client's health and/or personal support requirements
- completing reporting documentation.
Aspire has also developed invaluable resources for the Trainer/Assessor to match each workbook.
For the eBook version of this Learner guide, visit the MyConnect online store:
For more information on the Trainer support materials, please click below: