CHCICS303A Support individual health and emotional wellbeing
CHCICS303A Support individual health and emotional wellbeing comprehensively maps to the competency standard. It covers:
- supporting a client to engage with a relevant social network and the wider community
- supporting a client's health
- supporting a client's emotional and psychological wellbeing
- recognising and accommodating a client's cultural and spiritual preferences
- supporting a client to create an appropriate environment
- recognising and accommodating a client's expressions of identity and sexuality.
Aspire has also developed invaluable resources for the Trainer/Assessor to match each workbook.
For the eBook version of this Learner guide, visit the MyConnect online store:
For more information on the Trainer support materials, please click below: