Educational writers – expressions of interest
Aspire Learning Resources is seeking expressions of interest from people who can write learning and assessment resources.
Aspire Learning Resources is a not-for-profit education publishing company that produces competency-based training and assessment resources for the VET sector. We specialise in the business and the community services markets. Samples of our resources can be viewed on our website: aspirelr.com.au.
We are currently seeking freelance writers with expertise in writing material for community services, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Aged care
- Home and community care
- Disability support
- Mental health
- Alcohol and other drugs support
Interested? You must have:
- Wide writing experience for educational publishers or learning institutions in various markets
- An ability to explain learning concepts clearly and simply
- The imagination to provide realistic workplace examples
- A solid grasp of formative and summative assessment
- A detailed-focus approach to research
- An understanding of how to turn a unit of competency into a straightforward, user-friendly resource for learners and assessors
Teaching and/or industry experience will be well regarded, as will a strong publications record.
We provide templates and guides to support our freelance writers, plus on-going support from our Instructional Design Manager.
Forward your CV plus content samples to Sally Harrop at email@example.com