What is Microlearning?
Aspire’s award-winning Microlearning resources are interactive, video-based learning modules designed to engage learners by showing realistic workplace situations.
Learners can work through the modules at their own pace, whether they’re in a classroom or workplace learning environment.
Each Microlearning module includes:
- Practical demonstrations of realistic workplace situations
- Scenario-based learning activities that allow learners test their comprehension
- Current workplace practitioners talking about their day-to-day work experiences
- A Training Guide that shows trainers how to incorporate the Microlearning modules into their training strategy.
Aspire’s microlearning modules have been developed using experienced Australian educators and industry professionals.
What you get:
- 12 months of unlimited use access to the modules*
- platform branded to look like your organisation
- easy integration to your LMS
- certificate of participation branded with your logo
- dashboard to track student usage
- Training guides with useful suggestions and tips to get the most out of the resources
You will be given the flexibility to incorporate these resources into existing training or to use them as standalone resources.
To arrange a demonstration or to place your order, contact our Account Managers on 03 9820 1300 or email@example.com