BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities - NEW!
BSBWHS322X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake work activities in compliance with organisational procedures that prevent and control infection. It involves implementing standard and transmission-based precautions, identifying infection hazards, and assessing and responding to infection risks.
This Learner Guide explains how workers can apply infection prevention and control protocols to their own work activities. This entails identifying hazards and assessing risk according to their organisation’s procedures. The Learner Guide also covers how to use and maintain equipment such as PPE in supporting infection prevention and control and how to write incident reports in cases of non-compliance.
The learning content builds knowledge and understanding by using:
• Step-by-step instructions for supporting infection control as part of work activities
• Straightforward explanations of how to confine contaminated equipment and dispose of waste
• Learning Checkpoints at the end of each topic to reinforce the ways in which workers contribute to infection control throughout a workplace
• A range of workplace examples that provide a wide learning experience
- Product Code: BBWHS332X
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-994-0
- Product Code: BBWHS332XSP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-996-4