BSBXDB301 Respond to the service needs of customers and clients with disability - NEW!
BSBXDB301 Respond to the service needs of customers and clients with disability describes the skills and knowledge required to appropriately respond to the individual needs of customers or clients with disability, to maximise equal access to provided products or services.
It includes information on how to:
- determine service requirements for customers or clients with disability
- confirm whether customer or client needs can be met through services provided
- provide services to customers or clients with disability.
The Learner guide contains learning content, self-assessment checklist, realistic workplace examples, practice tasks, key learning summaries and learning checkpoints.
The Assessment support pack is fully editable and provides guidelines for trainers and assessors on their responsibilities for formative and summative assessment to meet VET requirements. It contains:
• Final assessment tasks
• Formative assessment marking guides
• Summative assessment marking guides
• Self-assessment checklist
• Discussion topics
• Third party and Observation reports
• Customisable Mapping guides for all assessments
• PowerPoint slides (New)
Other BSB Cross Sector Project units available:
BSBXTW301 Work in a team
BSBXDB501 Support staff members with disability in the workplace
- Product Code: BXXDB301
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-507-2
- Product Code: BXXDB301SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-509-6