BSBXDB501 Support staff members with disability in the workplace - NEW!
BSBXDB501 Support staff members with disability in the workplace describes the skills and knowledge required to support staff members with disability and address their workplace-related needs. It involves coordinating additional support on an individualised level, to ensure that staff members are able to perform to the full extent of their capabilities with minimal barriers to work.
It includes information on how to:
- promote additional support to staff members
- plan to address additional support needs for staff members with disability
- implement additional support for staff members with disability.
The Learner guide contains learning content, self-assessment checklist, realistic workplace examples, practice tasks, key learning summaries and learning checkpoints.
The Assessment support pack is fully editable and provides guidelines for trainers and assessors on their responsibilities for formative and summative assessment to meet VET requirements. It contains:
• Final assessment tasks
• Formative assessment marking guides
• Summative assessment marking guides
• Templates and sample documents
• Self-assessment checklist
• Discussion topics
• Third party and Observation reports
• Customisable Mapping guides for all assessments
• PowerPoint slides (New)
Other BSB Cross Sector Project units available:
BSBXTW301 Work in a team
BSBXDB301 Respond to the service needs of customers and clients with disability
- Product Code: BSBXDB501
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-511-9
- Product Code: BXXDB501SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-513-3