FSKLRG008 Use simple strategies for work-related learning - NEW!
FSKLRG008 Use simple strategies for work-related learning describes the skills and knowledge required to identify individual learning goals. It outlines the requirements needed to develop a learning plan and provides strategies to assist with participation in a vocational or workplace learning environment.
This Learner guide covers important learning approaches that learners can implement in order to achieve their work-related goals. The learning content is set at Millie’s Flower Shop and is divided across three days to help them prepare, develop and review learning strategies. This encourages learners to identify and apply appropriate learning styles to different goals, while also providing them with the necessary skills to review their progress and access support resources as needed.
The learning content improves knowledge and understanding by using:
• Step-by-step instructions for reviewing progress against a learning plan
• A comprehensive description and assessment of multiple learning approaches
• Illustrations and diagrams to simplify and reinforce information
• Learning checkpoints at the end of each topic to reinforce key concepts
• Methods to check and improve competency by self-evaluating performance and reflecting on feedback
- Product Code: FSLRG008
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-535-5
- Product Code: FSLRG008SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-537-9