FSKLRG018 Develop a plan to organise routine workplace tasks - NEW!
This Learner Guide provides an in-depth assessment of how to plan for and organise routine workplace tasks. It offers a comprehensive overview of the steps workers must implement to ensure they understand what is required of them in the workplace. By understanding their role, learners can develop strategies that determine the purpose of each task; this helps build the framework to identify the resources needed to achieve a desired outcome that complements an organisation’s business objectives.
The learning content improves knowledge and understanding by using:
• Step-by-step instructions for planning, organising and completing tasks
• Learning checkpoints at the end of each topic to reinforce key concepts
• Methods to check and improve competency by self-evaluating performance and reflecting on feedback.
The Learner Guide includes:
• Learner content
• Case studies
• Practice tasks
• Workplace examples
• Topic summaries
• Learning checkpoints
An Assessment Support Pack is also available. The Assessment Support Pack is for trainers and assessors and contains the final assessment tasks, marking guides, mapping documents, delivery plans and more.
The Assessment Support Pack includes:
• Introduction Manual
• Practice Assessment Marking Guide
• Final Assessment Workbook (contains the Final Assessment)
• Final Assessment Marking Guide
• Observation Scenario
• Third-party Report
• Competency Mapping Spreadsheet
• PowerPoints Slides
• Delivery Plans
• Video Transcripts
- Product Code: FSLRG018
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-644-4
- Product Code: FSLRG018SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-646-8