FSKNUM009 Use familiar and simple metric measurements for work - NEW!
FSKNUM009 Use familiar and simple metric measurements for work describes the skills and knowledge required to use familiar and simple metric measurements in familiar workplace tasks and texts. It includes identifying and interpreting measurement information, performing simple measurement processes, and communicating familiar measurement information.
This Learner guide covers the types of measurement that learners will encounter in the workplace on a daily basis. It introduces learners to familiar maths language and provides a simple approach to breaking down calculations into simple steps that reinforce learning. Additionally, it encourages learners to practice estimating numerical problems and communicating mathematical information within a workplace context.
The learning content improves knowledge and understanding by using:
• Step-by-step instructions for completing multiple calculations
• A comprehensive description and assessment of multiple types of measurement
• Illustrations and diagrams to simplify and reinforce information
• Learning checkpoints at the end of each topic to reinforce key concepts
• Methods to check and improve competency by self-evaluating performance and reflecting on feedback
- Product Code: FSNUM009
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-543-0
- Product Code: FSNUM009SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-545-4