FSKNUM018 Collect data and construct routine tables and graphs for work - NEW!
This Learner Guide provides in-depth instructions designed to help learners identify relevant and familiar workplace data. It also provides the framework for learners to select the right methods for constructing routine graphs and charts using the appropriate tools. The Learner guide contextualises informal and formal mathematical language to help learners present and discuss workplace information as well as effectively communicate their results.
The learning content improves knowledge and understanding by using:
• Step-by-step instructions for interpreting and communicating data and mathematical representations
• Learning checkpoints at the end of each topic to reinforce key concepts.
The Learner Guide includes:
• Learner content
• Case studies
• Practice tasks
• Workplace examples
• Topic summaries
• Learning checkpoints
An Assessment Support Pack is also available. The Assessment Support Pack is for trainers and assessors and contains the final assessment tasks, marking guides, mapping documents, delivery plans and more.
The Assessment Support Pack includes:
• Introduction Manual
• Practice Assessment Marking Guide
• Final Assessment Workbook (contains the Final Assessment)
• Final Assessment Marking Guide
• Observation Scenario
• Third-party Report
• Competency Mapping Spreadsheet
• PowerPoints Slides
• Delivery Plans
• Video Transcripts
- Product Code: FSNUM018
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-632-1
- Product Code: FSNUM018SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-634-5