GECWPJ5 Student Workplace Journal: Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Reflective practice is an important component of training childcare educators that encourages students to reflect and record what they learn during work placement.
The Student Workplace Journal is for students to record and reflect on activities undertaken as part of their work placement in a childcare service.
• Includes self-reflection activities for students
• Provides opportunities for work placement supervisors to record and reflect on the performance of the student during work placement
• Guides students on how to build a resumé that showcases their skills, knowledge and experience
• Contains fully editable documents that can be easily adapted to suit different learner cohorts
• Is a once-off purchase product that can be reproduced as often as required
- Product Code: GECWPJ5