HLTAHA001 Assist with an allied health program
HLTAHA001 Assist with an allied health program describes the skills and knowledge required to provide basic assistance to an allied health professional. This unit applies to allied health assistants working in a health or community context. Depending on the setting, work may include following treatment plans for therapeutic interventions and/or conducting programs under the regular (direct, indirect or remote) supervision of an allied health professional.
It includes information on how to:
- provide relevant information to clients
- prepare for therapy session
- provide assistance with therapy session
- use therapy equipment correctly and safely
- feedback appropriate therapy information to supervising allied health professional
- assist in the design and construction of simple therapy materials and equipment
- complete required administrative duties
- work with a primary healthcare approach.
It contains learning content, case studies, examples, practice tasks and learning checkpoints.
- Product Code: CXAHA001
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-499-0
- Product Code: CSAHA001SP
- ISBN: 978-1-76075-501-0