Developed by VET practitioners and subject matter experts, our Learner Guides are written to the AQF levels and provide learning content for your students to study in order to complete assessment tasks and gain their qualification.
Each learner guide contains a number of features, including:
- Content is mapped to the elements, performance criteria, performance evidence and knowledge evidence of the unit of competency
- Each resource includes realistic and current workplace examples and case studies to provide real-life context for learning material
- Practice Assessments support the learning process and allow learners to apply their newfound knowledge and skills
- Summaries at the end of each topic review key learning topics
- Learning Checkpoints allow students to test their knowledge of each topic
- All resources are available in print, eBook or a licensing subscription format
For more information on our Learner Guides, contact us at 03 9820 1300 or email@example.com
To purchase eBooks, follow MyConnect
eBooks start from $16.50 each
Printed learner guides start from $18.00 each
Aspire’s Assessment Support Pack is a suite of digital files designed to save you time and energy.
The files are
We have made it easy for you to customise the Assessment Support Pack for your cohort again and again.
Each Assessment Support Pack is targeted to a specific unit of competency. It contains resources that provide you with a large pool of questions you can adapt to ensure your formative and summative assessments are robust and match the requirements of your groups.
Our Assessment Support Packs include:
- ‘Learning checkpoints’ with solutions
- ‘Talking with others’ with suggested responses
- Final assessment instructions, project ideas and marking guides
- Supporting documents, templates, forms and policies
- Third Party report
- Mapping guides in Excel
- Observation tasks and marking guides
You can trust Aspire to be thorough and comprehensive in the preparation of reliable and compliant assessments
For more information, or to purchase an Assessment Support Pack, please contact us at 03 9820 1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire’s award-winning Microlearning resources are interactive, video-based learning modules designed to engage learners by showing realistic workplace situations.
Learners can work through the modules at their own pace, whether they’re in a classroom or workplace learning environment.
Each Microlearning module includes:
- Practical demonstrations of realistic workplace situations
- Scenario-based learning activities that allow learners test their comprehension
- Current workplace practitioners talking about their day-to-day work experiences
- A Training Guide that shows trainers how to incorporate the Microlearning modules into their training strategy
Early Childhood Education and Care Microlearning modules
Community Services Microlearning modules
For more information, or to subscribe to any of our Microlearning modules, please contact us at 03 9820 1300 or email@example.com