- Updated and revised to reflect current skills and knowledge for a diverse range of health services and allied health settings
- Applies realistic examples and practice tasks to reiterate important topics learned
- End of chapter summaries, learning checkpoints and case studies help check student progress along the way
- Covers important topics as cultural competence, respect, confidentiality, dealing with aggressive behaviours and more
- A robust Assessor Support Pack is also available, including formative and summative assessments, marking guides, PowerPoints, mapping guides and more, providing everything you need at your fingertips
Download our latest Health Care Product Brochure here!
CHCCCS010 Maintain a high standard of service is a core unit from Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance.
For more information, or to place an order - get in touch today.
Click here for sample pages