- Applies theoretical and practical concepts to practical real-life experiences that reflect occupations in allied health and health services
- Provides essential underpinning knowledge for a diverse range of Allied Health settings
- Focus on using the correct medical terminology in written and verbal communications
- Practical focus on how to follow policies and procedures, meet requirements and recognise boundaries
- Industry reviewed for accuracy
BSBMED301 is a core unit from both Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance, and the Certificate III in Health Service Assistance. Learning resources and assessor guides for both qualifications are also available.
Download our latest Health Care Product Brochure here
For more information, or to place an order - get in touch today!
Click here for sample pages